Based in The Netherlands
Smash Country Clash is a gaming event with the top European Smash athletes, celebrating what we love: gaming culture. During an action packed 3-day live stream on Twitch, athletes from France, Germany, and The Netherlands compete for a €1500,- prize pool. Besides the competitive matches, there will be quizzes, interviews, sketches and unique viewer participation segments through interactive tools and games, designed and developed by CVS-Gaming. We believe this format is the future of grass-roots entertainment and will receive long-lasting memories for its core audience.
The pandemic restrictions crippled the offline fighting game community. However, it gave the inspiration to come up with a new kind of event, one where everyone is involved. Where social encounters return and gaming culture is celebrated.
- The best European players
- 3-days of free, live entertainment
- Games with crowd-based mechanics (like TwitchPlaysPokemon)
- Professional commentators
- €1500,- prize pool
- Delicious food
- Pioneering interactive innovations in esports
- Original content, never seen before on Twitch
- Even the commercials are entertaining!
Team Annoucement YouTube
There are currently no screenshots available for Smash Country Clash. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- "As a close friend and someone that’s worked with the team before I can assure everyone that the event is in good hands. I’m sure that anyone that’s ever attended Syndicate can vouch for them too."
- Mr. R., Twitter
- "I’m excited to show what I learned during the tournament break! Same thing goes for others, I am curious how they evolved during that time."
- Quik, Twitter
Syndicate 2019 Finals
The most attendees (1000+) at an esports event in the Netherlands https:.
Through our innovations, content creators, game developers and media companies create credible and authentic live entertainment.
More information on CVS-Gaming, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Smash Country Clash Credits
Communication & Athlete Management
Visuals & Live Stream
Jeroen van Baar